Thursday, January 30, 2014

5 Yr. Olds Write Own "I Have A Dream" Words !!!!

Out of the mouths of babes!  These were really written by 5-year-olds!  The maturity of the comments caught me off guard.  Many other 5-year-olds wrote the predictable that they would like to be rich or famous or a star athlete.  One child wrote that he would like to live in an expensive penthouse in a tall building with his own personal outdoor pool on the roof above his penthouse.  But these 3 are quite serious:

1.  "I have a dream that one day I will stop violence.  People in Philadelphia get killed every day.  I want to stop it !! :("
-C. Sawyer


2.  "My dream is to cure cancer for people that have (sic).  I want to open my own organization and help dying patients."
-K. Elie


3.  "I have dream that My grandma and uncle come back to life."  K. Bahb

No comments:

Post a Comment