Thursday, January 9, 2014

24 Hours to Live: Matthew McConaughey


24 Hours to Live: Matthew McConaughey

Hollywood’s dopest hunk and star of The Lincoln Lawyer gets deep on his final day.
 

 
So how do you want to go?
As part of the food chain.

You play an attorney in The Lincoln Lawyer. What argument would you give to be let into heaven?
“I did my best, and I always believed in You…Your call, Sir.”

Your character spends most of his time in a Lincoln Town Car. Looking back on your life, where did you waste most of your time?
Pretty much the same place, except in the driver’s seat. I’ve taken off on many a road trip that, once I reached my destination, I just kept on driving.

You were visited by old flames in Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. Do you plan to do any haunting?
I figure you get to see it all once you’re up there. And, yes, there’s quite a few people I’d haunt, but I won’t say who because I don’t want ’em to get self-conscious.

What’s the dumbest thing you’ve blown a paycheck on?
A G5 flight to Hawaii. Don’t get me wrong, we enjoyed the hell out of that flight in every way. But when I saw the bill, there was at least one more zero on that denomination than I realized goin’ into it. That one pinched a bit.

You’re the spokesman for “Beef: It’s What’s for Dinner.” So what’s your last meal?
Easy: cheeseburger.

Do you plan on being buried without a shirt on?
Birthday suit only.

You’ve won the title “Sexiest Man Alive.” Is this something you want emblazoned on your tombstone?
Since I believe in the afterlife, it would still be legal.

If you do make it up to heaven, will you attempt to replace all the angels’ harps with bongos?
Yeah, I’ll take some skins over the strings…and thankfully, God’s too cool to call the cops.

You’ve romanced a lot of ladies on-screen over the years. Any you’d like to bring to the afterlife?
I know of one who, if I make it, she surely will…and I hope she gets there after me, not before. Beijos, Matteus.

Got any last words?
Yep. Just keep livin’. McConaughey

The Lincoln Lawyer hits theaters March 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment