Sunday, October 21, 2012

"No Insurance Against A Plot Twist" (In Your Life)

Thanks to writer Lisa Scottoline for the above title, and below:

"Life is like a novel.  You never know when you're gonna get a plot twist.  And you hope the ending is happy, and not a surprise."  Her dog Little Tony almost died in surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff.  "And it got me thinking, because I didn't see it coming.  It wasn't anybody's fault, and it wasn't in anybody's control.  It just happened, because anything can happen, and at any time.  Both good, and bad.  And though i think of myself as someone who daily counts her blessings, I took for granted that Little Tony was lucky to have the surgery.  It never occurred to me that it could kill him.  But now I know better.  And that's the kind of thing that makes life worth living."

There are no guarantees in life.  Enjoy it while you can.  It's too short.  And pre-plan and pay for, for the sake of your loved ones,  your final death arrangements!:  Where would you like to be buried?  Would you like to be cremated, or buried in a coffin?  What kind of coffin, wood or metal?  Etc. Etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment